Fairbridge is interested in deals that fit the following parameters:
Investment amounts upto $500 million with no minimum threshold.
- Buyout and growth capital transactions, but always friendly with full support of management.
- Public and private equity transactions.
- Capital structure agnostic; allowing participation in equity, quasi-equity and mezzanine debt.
- Sector agnostic; allowing investment across domestic consumption-oriented as well as export-competitive sectors.
- Track record; investments in cash flow generating businesses with proven track records across business cycles.
- Partnership; investments in stable management teams who fit with and follow our guiding principles.
Fairbridge will not generally consider deals of the following nature:
- Early stage or pre-revenue companies, especially where there is technology or market adoption risk.
- Loss making businesses in need of major operational restructurings.
- Unfriendly or hostile deals involving an active role in day-to-day management.